- Call to order: 9am PT/12pm ET
- Anti-Trust, Review of TSC meeting format and participation by Truman Esmond, TSC Chair
- (Approve Minutes from previous meeting) That the minutes of the April 21, 2022 meeting of the openIDL Technical Steering Committee, here.
- Introducing new openIDL team member Lanaya Nelson, Ecosystem Manager
- Architecture WG Update:
- WG Chair selected (Satish)
- Invites to regulators (VA, CT, MS)
openIDL Business Architecture Macro Use Cases( Business --> Data --> Technology --> Applications )
- a. openIDL Business Use Case (governance, testnet, network operations and maintenance)
- b. Regulatory Reporting (e.g., stat report)
- c. Policy screening (e.g., proof of existence)
- d. Disaster Mitigation (e.g., hurricane )
- e. Aggregate Trend Analysis
- f. critical infrastructure & supply chain
- g. … other applications that architecture enables ?
- What is the impact of these different types of openIDL use cases and applications on data standards, architecture and phased development priorities ?
- Adjourn: 10am PT/1pm ET