Here we track the progress of the different projects that are interesting to the Technical Steering Committee.
|Technical Steering Committee||Regularly meeting team to discuss strategy for the openIDL architecture.||Active||TSC - Ken Sayers (AAIS) Chair|
- Status Updates, project planning
- Status updates. Discuss project planning.
- Team Updates
- Team updates, Reviewed and deferred SOW for testnet
- Pass chair to Ken Sayers
|Architecture Working Group||Regularly meeting team to develop architecture solutions.||Active||AWG - Satish Kasala (The Hartford) Chair|
|Regulatory Reporting Data Model Working Group||Regularly meeting team to develop the data model inside the HDS.||Active||RRDMWG - Peter Antley (AAIS) Chair|
- Personal Auto first four columns working. Verification is next.
- First Pass Earned Premium Calculation
- Loss Records Loaded
- Incurred Loss began
|AAIS Stat Reporting on openIDL||An internal project by AAIS to implement stat reporting using openIDL||Active||Peter Antley (AAIS)|
- High level plan through 3 LOBs. Enlisting some help inside AAIS. Setting up nodes.
- Plan of Implementation Reached.
Up Next \/
|ND Uninsured Motorist POC||A proof of concept with ND to identify uninsured motorists. The real goal is to prove that this technology can work and provides value.||Active|
ND - Chris Aufenthie
AAIS - Robin Westcott
- One carrier requested they send in hash and we will meet with them but think this is fine and any carrier can do the same.
- All One on One's complete. Doc package uploaded to wiki. Setting up nodes.
- First carrier one on one meeting
- Kick off meeting with carriers in ND
|AWG Architecture POC||A joint project with TSC members to implement stat reporting on openIDL for two personal auto reports.||Active||TSC|